1. Predominantly silk. Although delicate, they will last you for years if you look after them properly.
2. If you are thinking of putting your wreath outside on your front door, then you must make sure that it has full protection from the elements in the form of a porch or canopy or its lifespan will be significantly reduced. The sun can bleach the florals if in direct sunlight for a significant period of time, and the wind and rain can cause the glue to degenerate. I always advise taking your wreath inside on particularly wet and windy days.
3. Lightly dust weekly for prevent any dust and dirt that may settle on your blooms. You can use a soft paint brush for this.
4. Our faux florals are made of silk and other long lasting artificial materials. Our dried blooms are real stems that have been preserved and in some cases dyed or bleached to enhance the colour.
5. Please don't! Artificial and dried blooms do not need watering and they look perfect just as they are.
6. Dried blooms need to be kept away from water and out of direct sunlight, which can bleach and alter their appearance. Also avoid putting them near a heat source such as a radiator or fire as this can make the stems brittle. If cared for, your dried blooms should last around a year, if not a little longer.
7. Your chosen wreath or blooms will arrive in an appropriate sized box, beautifully packed with full care instructions and will be sent via Hermes. Please allow 7 days from ordering to receiving your delivery. If your delivery hasn't arrived after this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.